Pigologist aka Diana Goh, is a Singapore born Chinese, raised by aliens, and growing up with people of all
colours. Her illustrations and handmade creations are often driven by characters and linger a nostalgic aesthetic
that pays homage to old cartoons. She enjoys feeding dark concepts, by injecting some fun and eccentric hope.
Pigologist hopes to excite and put a smile on you through her artworks. Currently based in Singapore and working
for clients in Singapore and abroad. Open to all commissioned jobs and fun projects!
Tools: Photoshop / Illustrator / Acrylic / Cheap brushes / I even paint on junks
3×3 Illustration Professional Show Annual 8, 2 merits
Painting | Illustration | Mural painting | Handmade wholesales | Character designs and art direction for animations and online games |
Animator and Motion graphics | Graphic Design | Brand identity | Toy design
Clients (selected): Herman Miller, Ogilvy & Mather, Black Design, Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall, PUB,
Noise Singapore, National Arts Council, OCBC, MOE(Ministry of Education), Dreambox, Philips, Disney,
TMRRW, IPOS(Intellectual Property Office of Singapore)
Exhibitions (Group Shows):
- Expressions (2012) at Dahlia Gallery
- 100 Friends 100 Artists 100 Dreams (2012)
- The ‘+’ Project, Philips Singapore (2012)
- Doedemee, 100 book covers to fight illiteracy (2012) at Expo Antwerp, Belgium.
- Our 8ighties 我们的80年代 at Happy Willow, curated by 3 On Tree
- Namesake (2012), at Dahlia Gallery
- The Art of Rebellion (2012), curated by studioKALEIDO
- Chasing Dreams, The Remaking of Tiong Bahru (2012), curated by FLABSLAB, organized by The White Canvas & Orange Thimble
- 100 Friends 100 Artists 100 Inspirations (2011), curated by Phunk Studio
- Noise Singapore Festivals (2010-2012)
- Noise Singapore in conjunction with YOG (Youth Olympic Games 2010)
- Forth Art Gallery (2007)
For local/overseas collaborations and commissioned works, or simply to say Hi!
U can reach me at
+65 9088 4535