Pigologist aka Diana Goh, is a Singapore born Chinese, raised by aliens, and growing up with people of all colours. Her artworks are often driven by characters and linger a nostalgic aesthetic that pays homage to old cartoons. Pigologist hopes to excite and put a smile on you through her artworks. Currently based in Singapore and working for clients in Singapore and abroad. With over a decade of experiences in visual arts and animation productions, she hopes that cheap sakes will give her a pass upon reading this. For clients interested to engage us, pls note that we do not do interviews and meeting is only arranged once client has approved our quotation and confirmed to do the project with us.
3×3 Illustration Professional Show Annual 8, 2 merits
Illustration | Art direction | Mural painting | Children’s book | Painting | Animation | Brand identity | Mascot design | Graphic Design
Clients (selected): Nickelodeon | Herman Miller | Ogilvy & Mather | Black Design | Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall | PUB | Noise Singapore | National Arts Council | OCBC | MOE (Ministry of Education) | Dreambox | Philips | Disney | TMRRW | IPOS (Intellectual Property Office of Singapore)
Exhibitions (Group Shows):
- Designed a Gromit sculpture for GROMIT UNLEASHED HK, “The Greatest Dog Show on Earth in Asia” at ELEMENTS (2014)
- The Musical Illusion (a gigantic illustrated hopscotch commissioned by The LavaProject, National Arts Council) at East Coast Park (2013)
- Paper Plane (a gigantic illustrated hopscotch commissioned by The LavaProject, National Arts Council) at East Coast Park (2013)
- Doedemee, 100 book covers to fight illiteracy (2013) at Schwaebisch Hall, Germany.
- Expressions (2012) at Dahlia Gallery
- 100 Friends 100 Artists 100 Dreams (2012)
- The ‘+’ Project, Philips Singapore (2012)
- Doedemee, 100 book covers to fight illiteracy (2012) at Expo Antwerp, Belgium.
- Our 8ighties 我们的80年代 at Happy Willow, curated by 3 On Tree
- Namesake (2012), at Dahlia Gallery
- The Art of Rebellion (2012), curated by studioKALEIDO
- Chasing Dreams, The Remaking of Tiong Bahru (2012), curated by FLABSLAB, organized by The White Canvas & Orange Thimble
- 100 Friends 100 Artists 100 Inspirations (2011), curated by Phunk Studio
- Noise Singapore Festivals (2010-2012)
- Noise Singapore in conjunction with YOG (Youth Olympic Games 2010)
- Forth Art Gallery (2007)
For local/overseas collaborations and commissioned works, or simply to say Hi!
U can reach me at
+65 9088 4535