Pigologist aka Diana Goh, is a Singapore born Chinese, raised by aliens, and growing up with people of all colours. Her artworks are often driven by characters and linger a nostalgic aesthetic that pays homage to old cartoons. Pigologist hopes to excite and put a smile on you through her artworks. Currently based in Singapore and working for clients in Singapore and abroad.
Featured in Graphic books:
“Brands With Characters”, “Vectorism” , “3×3 Illustration Professional Show Annual 8 (recognized for 2 merits)”
Illustration | Art direction | Mural painting | Children’s book | Painting | Animation | Brand identity | Mascot design | Graphic Design | Corporate gifts | Merchandise design
Clients & Collab (selected): Nickelodeon | Herman Miller | Ogilvy & Mather | Black Design | Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall | Singapore Zoo | PUB | Noise Singapore | National Arts Council | OCBC | MOE (Ministry of Education) | Dreambox | Philips | Disney | TMRRW | IPOS (Intellectual Property Office of Singapore) | HDB (Housing & Development Board)
Exhibitions (Group Shows):
– Designed a Gromit sculpture for GROMIT UNLEASHED HK, “The Greatest Dog Show on Earth in Asia” at ELEMENTS (2014)
– The Musical Illusion (a gigantic illustrated hopscotch commissioned by The LavaProject, National Arts Council) at East Coast Park (2013)
– Paper Plane (a gigantic illustrated hopscotch commissioned by The LavaProject, National Arts Council) at East Coast Park (2013)
– Doedemee, 100 book covers to fight illiteracy (2013) at Schwaebisch Hall, Germany.
– Expressions (2012) at Dahlia Gallery
– 100 Friends 100 Artists 100 Dreams (2012)
– The ‘+’ Project, Philips Singapore (2012)
– Doedemee, 100 book covers to fight illiteracy (2012) at Expo Antwerp, Belgium.
– Our 8ighties 我们的80年代 at Happy Willow, curated by 3 On Tree
– Namesake (2012), at Dahlia Gallery
– The Art of Rebellion (2012), curated by studioKALEIDO
– Chasing Dreams, The Remaking of Tiong Bahru (2012), curated by FLABSLAB, organized by The White Canvas & Orange Thimble
– 100 Friends 100 Artists 100 Inspirations (2011), curated by Phunk Studio
– Noise Singapore Festivals (2010-2012)
– Noise Singapore in conjunction with YOG (Youth Olympic Games 2010)
– Forth Art Gallery (2007)
For local/overseas collaborations and commissioned works, or simply to say Hi!
U can reach me at
+65 9088 4535